vICQ is simple ICQ client written in Perl with the look and feel of micq.
Version: 0.4.2vICQ is simple ICQ client written in Perl with the look and feel of micq. These are some features: sending messages, receiving messages, invisible handling, receiving contacts and contact requests, receiving URL messages, receiving offline messages of all types, ACKing offline messages, receiving auth requests, and sending auth
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "vICQ":
· Send messages
· Receive messages
· Handle visibles/invisibles
· Send and receive SMS messages
· Send and receive URL messages
· Invoke browser on the received URL
· Fetch user information from Mirabilis
· Receive contacts
· Receive offline messages
· Receive authorization requests
· Grant authorization
· Work through HTTPS/SOCKS proxies
· Set White Pages basic info
· Search through White Pages by email
· Execute user-defined command on incoming events
What's New in This Release:
· debug/undebug commands, kudos to FreeLSD .
· Fixed bug with "old format mssages", kudos to FreeLSD .