VideoLab .NET is a set of .NET 2.0-4.5 components for fast video processing. Allows fast complex video manipulations with just few lines of program code. The library supports huge number of formats and technologies. Free for non-commercial use.
Version: 7.7VideoLab .NET is a set of .NET 2.0-4.5 components for fast video processing.
License: Free To Try $689.00
Operating System: Windows
Allows fast complex video manipulations with zero lines of program code.
The library supports many different technologies and allows any mixture of them.
Also includes a Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development.
- Video Capture
- from analog or digital video sources like FireWire/IEEE1394 cameras, DV camcorders, USB web cams, IP cameras, TV cards, PCI composite cards, USB devices, with/without audio
- Capture Screen
- activity to video
- video and DVD using VFW, Windows Media Encoder, DirectShow, and FFMpeg
- Video Out
- Send video to camcorders or rendering cards like BlackMagic DeckLink
- in AVI, VFW, DirectShow, Windows Media Encoder, and FFMpeg
- video over IP using Windows Media Format
- remote video over IP using Windows Media Format
- Large number of filters for gamma correction, basic edge detection, noise removal, image adjustments and more
- Geometric Transformations
- Rotate, Re
- size Shear, Warp, Mirror, the image
- video rate, format and more
- mixes two or more video streams with different modes, sizes and rates
- PlugIn filters filters
- allow usage of the FreeFrame, VirtualDub, and Direct Media Object(DMO) plug
- Layer rendering
- renders layers and effects over the video
- Transition, fade, frame diff, Fire, Ripple, Fisheye, Swirl, Tube and more
- enable, disable and queue video streams
- Compress and decompress video streams VFW, WMV and DirectShow
- for video from images
- Masks, Overlays, and transparency
- applying masks, and mixing videos with transparent colors
- analize and equalize in RGB, YUV, XYZ, HLS and more
- Vector Scope
- generates vector scope from the video
- Scope and Waterfall
- Wave, spectrum, histogram and more plotting
Free for non-commercial use.