VideoPicker - Free application that will allow you to play, rip and burn DVDs on your Mac
Version: 1.0Videopicker is a launch program for Apple's DVD player. To use it you need to have some stored DVD - VIDEO_TS folder(s).
Operating System: Mac OS X
You can make these using Apples iDVD (do a save to disk image then open and copy the contents to your harddisk).
You can now use VideoPicker to rip the DVD contents directly to your harddisk. VideoPicker also features the ability to burn VIDEO_TS folders back onto DVD, so you can give copies to your family or friends.
Here are some key features of "VideoPicker":
· Designed to work with a television
· Can run in fullscreen or windowed mode
· Major functions like play,next,previous have hotkeys- which allows you to program your favorite remote controll www.keyspan.com - Express Remote
· Font size can be adjusted to suite your viewing preferences
· Can attach an image to the movie
· Can attach some written words so know what the movie is about
· Unlimited number of video directory archives
· RIP DVD's
· BURN DVD's