VietPad is a full-featured Java/.NET Vietnamese Unicode text editor.
Version: 2.0VietPad is a full-featured Java/.NET Vietnamese Unicode text editor. Open, edit, convert, print, and save Vietnamese text-based files in Unicode formats.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "VietPad":
· Mac OS X
· Unicode compatibility
· Read/Write UTF-8 and UTF-16 formats
· Common Vietnamese input methods
· Unicode Precomposed (NFC) conversion support for Vietnamese legacy (VNI, VPS, VISCII, VIQR, or TCVN3), Numeric Character References (NCR), UTF-8, and Unicode Composite (Decomposed or NFD) formats
· Full localization
· Sort Vietnamese words
· Vietnamese spell check
· Add/Strip/Normalize diacritics
· Undo/Redo edit
· Change case
· Remove line breaks
· Auto-detect file encoding
· Font preview
· File & Text Drag-and-Drop capability
· Look & Feel for different operating systems
· Java 1.4.2 or later
What's New in This Release:
· The code was upgraded to use .NET 2.0.
· The program was redesigned using .NET 2.0's new controls.
· The NetSpell spell checker was added with Vietnamese phonetic code rules.
· The sorting algorithm was improved.
· The result is still slightly off due to errors with Vietnamese collation in Windows.