VimPdb is an integrated Python debugging system within Vim.
Version: 0.1VimPdb is an integrated Python debugging system within Vim.
Operating System: Linux
If you answer with 'yes' to the following questions:
· Tired of debugging Python using print statements?
· Don't like the cumbersome PDB (Python debugger) console?
· Prefer using Vim for coding your Python programs?
then VimPdb is the solution - allows debugging Python in an IDE-fashion, right within the Vim editor.
Here are some key features of "VimPdb":
· Highlighting of currently debugged line and breakpoint lines.
· F5 - Run/continue running.
· F2 - Toggle breakpoint at current line
· Ctrl-F2 / Shift-F2 - Toggle conditional/temporary breakpoint.
· F7 / F8 - Step into/over
· F12 - Print stack trace
· F3 / Ctrl-F3 - Eval/Exec a given statement (in the current debugging context)
· Save/load breakpoints into session files.
Just drop vimpdb.py and vimpdb.vim into your Vim plugin directory, and you're all set to go.