Viper FTP - useful and reliable Mac FTP client. Viper FTP is a handy and powerful file manager for macOS, with a tremendous user interface that makes it effortless to use.
Version: 5.3Viper FTP program, a software that helps Mac OS X users to manage their files and enhance their everyday experience.
License: Free To Try $18.99
Operating System: Mac OS X
Viper FTP helps in local and remote file management (FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDav, Amazon S3, Google Drive, and YouTube-upload).
All hidden and system files are visible allowing users to locate a file just by typing its name.
Viper FTP allows users to share items via a Mail app, make the HTTP URL of a specific file and swiftly compare files and folders.
The search of the remote files and servers is blazing fast. There is also a preview of images, video, music and documents - local and remote.
- Local and remote file management (FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDav, Amazon S3, Google Drive, Dropbox, YouTube-upload)
- Local file encrypting/decrypting using strong AES-256 encryption
- Last connections, Bookmarks, Bonjour, Favourites can be managed in one place.
- Monitors everything you have done and keeps a record in the History Log.
- Each transfer you start has it's own trace log to watch how the transfer is going on.
- Converting remote file/folder into HTTP/HTTPS address with an instant email option.
- Find everything fast. Just type the name to locate the files, or use a filter to display specific types of files.
- Viper FTP allows you to quickly preview your image, video, audio and other files.
- Scan for any working FTP servers in your LAN with Bonjour.
- Using the toolbar for keeping your favourite servers gives an instant access to the remote locations.
- All files (hidden, system) are visible. To locate a file just start typing its name.
- Files/folders compare.
- Zip, tar, tgz, gz archive management.
- Application windows can be linked (will move, show and hide together
Version 5.3: • Remote archive files support • Share added to context (right-click) menu • Show/hide hidden files added to the main window toolbar • Tab close button can be turned off for not active tabs • Compatibility with the newest macOS • Bug fix
Version 5.0: • Google Drive support • Stability and performance improvements • Connect/Disconnect button added to the toolbar • Bug fix
Version 4.4: â€¢ Google Drive support â€¢ Stability and performance improvements â€¢ Connect/Disconnect button added to the toolbar â€¢ Bug fix
Version 4.2: â€¢ Two-panel windows â€¢ GUI facelift â€¢ Tabbed windows interface (macOS) â€¢ New SFTP module â€¢ Optimised FTP/SSL module â€¢ Compatibility with macOS 10.13 High Sierra â€¢ Over 40 fixes and improvements
Version 3.6: - New feature: encrypting and decrypting files - Archive (zip, tar, tgz, tbz) support improved - Performance and stability improvements - Bug fix