VirgoFTP is an FTP GUI based on SWT, It provides a CuteFTP-like interface for users who turn from Microsoft Windows to Linux.
Version: 188.8.131.52VirgoFTP is an FTP GUI based on SWT. VirgoFTP provides a CuteFTP-like interface for users who turn from Microsoft Windows to Linux.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "VirgoFTP":
· A "true" Universal FTP Client. VirgoFTP can be installed and run on a wide variety of platforms such as Linux ,Mac OS ,Solaris.
· VirgoFTP allows you to work with multiple FTP sites simultaneously. Each session will create a new Tab making it easy to switch between sessions.such like CuteFTP in Microsoft Windows flatform.
· Support RFC959 protocol.
· VirgoFTP support SOCKS proxy(version 5),and HTTP proxy, including authentication.
· Support muliple transfer thread when transfer directories.
· Resuming of interrupted binary transfers supported.
· Passive and active modes are supported (PASV and PORT).
· Support FXP , can auto manager the transfer between two standard FTP Server.
· Sun Java 1.4.x or newer to run.
· JRE 1.5 (5.0 series) is highly recommended.
What's New in This Release:
· fixed a bug of MessageBox.
· fixed a bug of encoding in marshaling the preference.xml