It consists of a signal generator and an off-line oscilloscope. It provides sine, square, triangle, saw tooth, white noise, pink noise, multi-tones, arbitrary wave form generation including sweep function. Visit www.virtins.com for further details.
Version: 3.8Virtins Sound Card Signal Generator is a powerful PC based virtual instrument. It consists of a sound card based Signal Generator and an off-line Oscilloscope. 1. The dual channel Signal Generator (Sweep/Arbitrary/Function Generator) provides the following types of waveform for output:
License: Free To Try $24.95
Operating System: Windows
- Saw Tooth
- White Noise
- Pink Noise
- Arbitrary via user-configurable waveform library at either a fixed frequency, or a frequency that sweeps linearly or logarithmically within specified frequency range and time duration. 2. The dual-channel off-line Oscilloscope provides four types of views:
- Wave form display of Channel A and Channel B
- Wave form display of Channel A + Channel B
- Wave form display of Channel A - Channel B
- Lissajous Pattern display for Channel A and Channel B The off-line Oscilloscope can be used to view the signal generated by the Signal Generator. It can also be used to view the WAV files recorded by other sound recording software. Visit www.virtins.com for further details.