Delphi / C++ Builder VCL / FMX Advanced Computer Vision Library. Motion, Image recognition(Canny, Hough Lines, Contour Finder, and more). Allows rapid development with zero lines of code. Includes video capture components. Free for non-commercial use.
Version: 8.0Delphi / C++ Builder VCL and FireMonkey (FMX) components library for advanced computer vision.
License: Free To Try $659.00
Operating System: Windows
The components allow rapid development of fully featured advanced computer vision applications with zero lines of program code.
Also includes Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development and Visual Live Bindings.
- Video Capture
- captures analog or digital video sources like FireWire (IEEE1394) cameras, DV camcorders, USB web cams, IP cameras, TV cards, PCI composite cards, USB devices, with or without audio.
- Video Recorders
- Records in compressed or uncompressed AVI.
- Video Players
- Play compressed or uncompressed AVI, WMV files or IP streams.
- Image Generators
- images from bitmaps.
- Video Layers
- Applies video layers over the video frames.
- Timing components
- Clocks and Watchdog Timers.
- Video Filters
- Noise reduction filters, crop, and resize components.
- Motion Detector
- Detects motion in the video.
- Adaptive threshold
- Performs Adaptive threshold algorithm for edge detection.
- Performs Canny algorithm for edge detection.
- Hough Lines
- Finds lines in the image using Canny edge detection and Hough transform.
- Probable Lines
- Finds probable line segments in the image using Canny edge detection and Hough transform.
- Hough Circles
- Finds circles in the image using Hough transform.
- Contour detection
- Finds contours in binary image.
- Find Targets
- Finds possible targets in the image. The targets are detected as strong corners in the image. The targets then can be tracked by the Track Targets component.
- Track Targets
- Tracks moving targets on the image. The targets are tracked as strong corners in the image.
- Extract Robust Features
- Extracts robust features using SURF algorithm.
- Haar and HOG Detect Objects
- Detects objects by using Haar like features or Histogram of Oriented Gradients.
- Label Connected Components
- Labels connected components in the image.
Free for non-commercial use.