Visual ProtoStack is a distributed protocol emulator that supports several state-of-the-art technologies
Version: 0.98b2105Visual ProtoStack is a distributed protocol emulator that supports several state-of-the-art technologies including:
Operating System: Windows
- Protocol Emulation: L2, L3, L4 and Application layer protocols.
- RTC and VoIP signaling via SIP and SIPs.
- RTC and VoIP media via RTP and SRTP.
- Emulation and support of media players, media recorders, camera, microphone, text-to-speech (TTS) and automatic speech recognition (ASR).
- Speech codecs
- Video codecs
- Tone generation and detection.
- IoT sensor and actuator emulation.
- IoT CoAP and HTTP support.
- Impairment insertion at all layers; loss and latency for different distributions including Markov two-state wireless loss model.
- Software defined protocol emulation (SDPE) with controllers and agents distributed throughout a network.
- Dynamic, passive and active network quality estimation at all layers including standard VoIP MOS scores.
- LUA based scripting for customized behavior.
- Routing, NAT and STUN capabilities.
- IPv4 and IPv 1
- Transport Protocols including UDP, TCP, DTLS, TLS.
- ICMP, DHCP and DNS support.