VitalSigns provides an easy to use application for logging report data over time.
Version: 1.1VitalSigns provides an easy to use application for logging report data over time, and reporting that data in an easy-to-digest format.
Operating System: Linux
VitalSigns is written in a very extensible manner so that you may extend it to retrieve report data from anywhere, and report it in any way you desire.
What's New in This Release:
· MessageFormat causes errors by not being formatted for numbers, and using them for generating SQL.
· DashboardReport storing data when unneccessary.
· Use of simple trigger rather than cron trigger causes reports to not run on exactly the minute they are expected to.
· SqlDataDaoTest failing - fixed failing test after merge error created regression failure.
· ReportRatioLogger looks at wrong side of data array
· Fixed templated reporting. Data retrievers were not being cloned when reports were, so all cloned reports were using the same retriever, which obviously caused problems.
· Return null rather than zero from NO_OP_DATA_RETRIEVER. This prevents reports with no configured data retriever from logging erroneous "zero" data points every time they are invoked.
· Fixed the compile error in ReportRatioLogger when compiling with JDK less than 1.5. Fixes 1528573.