vMovieDB project is a movies collection manager for GNOME desktop.
Version: 0.1.5vMovieDB project is a movies collection manager for GNOME desktop. It's GTK+ 2.x, application writen on C, created according to Gnome-HIG standarts, vMovieDB fits perfectly in GNOME Desktop Enviroment.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "vMovieDB":
· Play selected movie with your favorite video player.
· Manage various types of information for your movies: title, year, media type, quality, subtitles, location, genre and movie image.
· Genre editor.
· Export your movies to html document.
· Export movies to text document.
· Search for selected movie on ImDB.com.
vMovieDB have fast and light database based on XML.
· GTK+ version 2.4.x
What's New in This Release:
· Ability to set an action to be preformed when movie list item recieve double click.
· Show or hide movies listed under the adult tag.
· Search dialog improvements.
Translations & Documentation Updates
· Bulgarian translation is updated.
· Users manual is updated.
· Search dialog popup menu finally works.
· Fixed bug concering the tooltips in the Movie Information Box.
· Small fixes over the "Play Movie" dialog.