Voice Commander - Allows commanding applications using the voice
Version: 1.4VoiceCommander is a Mac OS X software that allows commanding applications using the voice. It uses Mac OS X built-in speech recognition technology to produce the appropriate key-presses corresponding to the user installed voice command.
License: Free To Try $15.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Voice Commander will work seamlessly with any Mac OS X application, being Cocoa, Carbon or even Classic.
Here are some key features of "Voice Commander":
· Commanding games: what about changing weapon in Quake using the voice, or creating and using units group in Starcraft. These are only a few examples of what is actually possible to do.
· Commanding multimedia softwares: a sample command preset is included that allows navigating through DVD tracks using the voice.
· Going from one slide to another in some well known presentation software, using the voice!
· Generating usual shortcuts key combination in any app using the voice. This can be very useful for disabled people.
· Microphone (built-in or external).
· Demo mode works 5 minuts per launch.
· Can't add more than 5 voice commands.