VoIP SDK - A simple way to VoIP-enable your applications and websites. The conaito VoIP SDK contains a high performance VoIP conferencing client capable of delivering crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users.
Version: 3.0The most important new feature is the ability for the admin to record conversations to files. The admin can now also stream .wav files to clients.
License: Commercial $899.00
Operating System: Windows
Volume levels can now be controlled by AGC (automatic gain control) so all users have the same audio level. * Switched to Unicode clients * Improved AGC (auto gain controller) to ensure all users have the same volume level * Record VoIP conferences to WAV and MP3 * Admin can store all conversations to disk (wav or mp3)
- Play (Stream) WAV to conferences (for IVR solutions) * Added ability to do stereo playback * Ignore audio, private text messages and channel text messages * Fully updated examples with source code * Phased out the OCX (but still available as v2.2)
Here is a list of the main features of the conaito VoIP SDK - Enterprise/ Secure Edition:
- VoIP conferencing with crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users (Speex Codec)
- Full Duplex - VoIP conferencing solution (multi-user conferences)
- Comes with Windows as well Linux server (running as service).
- Work with DirectSound as well with Windows Audio.
- Remote console server administration (e.g. use telnet to control the server)
- Administrator Server API (VoIP Admin COM control) - 2 SDK versions (VoIP Client SDK and VoIP Admin SDK) are available.
- Record conferences to WAV and MP3 - Voice conferencing recording (.
- wav and .
- mp3 format)
- Cryptography (SSL for TCP data transmission and BLOW FISH for UDP data transmission) is used for Encryption/Decryption (only by Secure Edition).
- Arrange users in rooms/channels with topics and passwords.
- Full rooms/channels control including protection.
- User status control (participant available, away) including status messages.
- Get user talking function - Check whether a user is talking.
- Private and public instant text messaging.
- Broadcast server messages - sending text messages from server to all connected users.
- Channel Messages as well Message of the Day support.
Version 5.2: Mic Boost, Encryption Voice & Text, Voice Recording (WAV), VAD (Voice Activity Detection).
Version 5.0: Mic Boost, Encryption Voice & Text, Voice Recording (WAV), VAD (Voice Activity Detection)