Volume Mounter 3 is an application for mounting server volumes
Version: 4.0d0Volume Mounter 3 is an application for mounting server volumes. It keeps a small database of the mounting information needed for each volume.
License: Free To Try $15.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Volume Mounter can mount the volumes at program launch or manually from the pop-up menu or scrolling list.
Here are some key features of "Volume Mounter":
· Runs natively on Mac OS X and Mac OS 9.2!!
· Encrypted passwords in the Preferences file
· Advanced Preferences with password protection
· Supports AppleTalk, TCP/IP and SMB file servers
· Database holds up to 128 volumes
· Volumes may be entered multiple times with different passwords and/or different networking protocols
· 30-day full functioning demo
· Tested with MacOS X 10.4.7.
· 30 days trial.
What's New in This Release:
· Now a Universal Binary!!!
· Bug fix: Fixed a crashing bug when editing the list of volume names
· Preferences now stored in standard plist file
· Adopted new API for mounting volumes
· New, more colorful icons.