Voxal Plus Edition is a state of the art voice changer software to edit and add effects to voice recordings. You can also change your voice in real time as you talk into the microphone on your Windows PC.
Version: 3.01Voxal Plus Edition is a voice changing program designed for Windows to edit voice recordings.
License: Free To Try $35.00
Operating System: Windows
Voxal can be used to add effects to a recording as well as intercept and add change audio as it comes into your microphone for voice changing on the fly. Effects can be stacked in any order to provide nearly unlimited unique combinations.
Voxal works in the background, so you don't need to change any current settings in the programs you are already using.
Voxal Plus Features:
- Apply effects to existing files
- Apply effects in real-time
- Save effect chains
- Works with existing programs
- Hear the effects live through speakers
- No interference with current projects
- Intuitive and simple interface
- Install the small download easily
- Gain anonymity over the internet by changing your voice
- Change voices for voiceovers in projects
- Use effect chains for voice modification
Version 3.01: New Release