Voxal is voice changer software for Mac designed to enhance any game or application that uses a microphone. Change your voice and add effects such as pitch or echo in real-time as you talk into the microphone.
Version: 1.21Voxal is a state of the are voice changer software to edit voice recordings on a Mac. Voxal can be used to enhance any application or game that uses a microphone.
License: Free To Try $35.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Add effects to a recording as well as intercept and add change audio as it comes into your microphone for voice changing on the fly. Change your voice in several different ways by adding effects like pitch, echo, and much more. Effects can be used together to provide numerous combinations.
Voxal works behind the scenes so you won't need to change any settings in your other programs.
Voice Changing Features:
- Apply effects to existing files
- Real-Time effect application
- Save and load effect chains
- Works with existing games and applications
- Hear effects live by outputting through speakers
- Intuitive and simple interface
- Low processor usage to help maximize performance
- Small download size
- Use to disguise voice over the internet
Version 1.21: New Release