VSdocman is a Visual Studio tool for commenting and the automatic generation of class documentation from your C# and VB .NET source code files. It automatically creates MSDN-like documentation, IntelliSense and F1 context sensitive help.
Version: 7.6VSdocman is a Visual Studio tool for commenting and the quick automatic generation of class documentation from your C# and VB .NET source code files.
License: Free To Try $229.00
Operating System: Windows
It is ideal tool for you if you create .NET component, control, application, smart device or web site (ASP .NET) projects.
VSdocman parses the Visual Basic .NET and C# projects and automatically creates MSDN-like documentation with the table of contents, index, topics, cross-references, IntelliSense and F1 context sensitive help.
With VSdocman you can:
- Add and use standard XML comments or JavaDoc comments in your .NET source code.
- Take advantage of its sophisticated WYSIWYG comment editor which helps you write your XML comments.
- Easily insert clickable class diagrams, tables, lists, pictures, links and other formatting directly in your source code.
- Generate professional documentation in multiple and localizable output formats - HTML, CHM, MS Help Viewer, Help2, Docx, RTF, Help & Manual, XML.
- Fully integrate generated help into VS help system.
- Generate documentation in command line mode.
- Easily deploy Help2 documentation to the target computers using accompanied royalty-free command-line utility.
VSdocman works as an add-in with MS Visual Studio .NET 2005 / 2008 / 2010 / 2012. You will get your API reference with just single mouse click.
In large projects, VSdocman will save many days of boring tedious work.
Benefits * All in one .
You can create complex comments, generate documentation and then deploy and register it.* Professional documentation of your components can be created in seconds for your customers or co-developers.* Consistency.
All changes in the code are automatically reflected in newly generated documentation.* Documentation in various formats can be generated with a few mouse clicks and you have documentation in all supported formats in a few minutes.* Efficient communication within the team, especially when version control (e.g. SourceSafe) is used.
Version 7.6: Some new features and improvements.
Version 4.4: Added possibility to create custom additional help topics and other improvements.
Version 4.2: Added profiles and many minor enhancements.
Version 3.0: Support for C#, new MSDN2 look and many enhancements.
Version 2.3: Support for generics and partial classes in VS 2005 and many enhancements.
Version 2.2: Support for VS 2005 and many enhancements.
Version 2.1: Fixed minor bugs.
Version 2.0: New XML comment tags, WYSIWYG editor.