VX-323 - Software instrument that plays real-time synthesized speech in response to MIDI commands
Version: 1.0.1VX-323 is a software instrument that plays real-time synthesized speech in response to MIDI commands. The program features an easy-to-use interface, flexible instrument setup, and high-quality audio output. You can use it for recording or live performances.
License: Free To Try $59.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
VX-323 provides electronic musicians with a powerful solution for incorporating synthesized speech into their performances. VX-323 replaces neither Celine Dion nor your death-metal croaker, but will open new avenues for exploring voices and the sound of speech.
NOTE: Mac OS X 10.3.9 and Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) are not supported by VX-323 1.0
Here are some key features of "VX 323":
· Use any Apple or Cepstral Text to Speech (Macintalk) voice on your Mac
· Flexible pitch, voice, phrase, and expression setup
· Robust MIDI implementation
· Record CD-quality, dynamic stereo AIFF files
· Intel or PowerPC G4/G5 processor
· Sequencer/DAW software such as Logic or GarageBand (optional)
· MIDI Keyboard or other controller (optional)
· CoreAudio-compatible audio interface (optional)