WAG Applications provides a collection of WAG-hosted Web applications.
Version: 0.6.3WAG Applications provides a collection of WAG-hosted Web applications.
Operating System: Linux
WAG Applications is a collection of Web applications that are capable of being hosted by the Web Application Gateway.
WAG provides core functionality such as user definition, authentication, and administration, for all hosted Web applications.
What's New in This Release:
· Added application specific handlers to the wagErrorHandler function.
· Added is_email() function to functions.php which checks if a a given e-mail address is valid. It checks for all top level domains including the new ones (.biz, .info, .museum etc.) and the special ones (.arpa, .int etc.) as well as with e-mail addresses based on IPs (e.g. email@example.com). (Function derived from PHP user contributed notes.)
· Enhanced the error reporting for both WAG and application database errors to include the server name and user name/id. This will help admins target problems if they are responsible for multiple WAG installations.
· Added "Date Added" and "Date Last Login" information to Administration > Users screen.
· Made style sheet changes related to form field fonts.
· Bug Fixes
· Validation of user e-mail addresses was not performed correctly and causing any valid e-mail address to be flagged as invalid.
· When admin changes a user's password, the e-mail password, if configured, is also changed. This allows the admin to "lockout" a user from both WAG and e-mail if needed.