WatchMe is a feature-rich timer program that can be used to track time for a number of different tasks or events together or independently of one another.
Version: 18.104.22.168WatchMe is a feature-rich timer program that can be used to track time for a number of different tasks or events together or independently of one another.
Operating System: Windows
You can create any number of timer or countdownss, give each one name and record additional notes and information about what you are timing - a great solution for those who need to track their time for hourly billing, timesheets and more.
- Ability to manage multiple timers at once.
- Group timers into multiple tabs for easier management.
- Give each timer a unique name.
- Countdown timers
- Display time in a number of formats including fractions of an hour, hours/minutes/seconds, $/hour and more (more formats added in version 2.1.1).
- Store notes and comments on each timer.
- Quickly copy and paste time into other time tracking programs and billing programs.
- Export timers or groups of timers to XML or CSV.
- View total time for a grouping of timers.
- View total time accumulated across all of your timer.
- Timer alerts that can notify you after a set period of time has elapsed.
- Receive a warning if there has been no activity in a specified amount of time.'
- Focus Light' help keeps you focused while you work.
- No install program
- just copy the executable and run!
- And much more...
Version 22.214.171.124: Brand new Counter controls! Keep a count of things that are important to you with this new counter/tally control. New tenths of an hour timer format that rounds up to the nearest tenth. New method to programmatically create a tab via the WCF Service (Pro only)
Version 126.96.36.199: New option that allows Countdown timers to automatically start/stop other Timers or Countdowns (Pro only) New option that allows Countdown timers to automatically reset once they hit 0 (Pro only) Various bug fixes
Version 188.8.131.52: Fixed issue where the application crashed when it was first run and created a brand new WatchMeConfig.xml file
Version 184.108.40.206: New option that allows Countdown timers to automatically restart once they hit 0 (Pro only) When manually entering time into a timer, you can now enter the time as fractions of an hour (e.g.5.25 hours) (Pro only) Replaced existing Ctrl-X shortcut so it doesn't get in the way of Windows cut c
Version 220.127.116.11: New 'Copy Name' option on the timer and countdown right click menu. Tooltip on the time display shows date and time when the timer or countdown was last started, stopped or reset (available to 'Pro' users only). Bug fixes
Version 18.104.22.168: Changes made to the way the config file is saved in order to reduce possible file corruption Bug: Resetting all Countdowns was not checking the 'Warn before resetting' option New option to reset all the timers on the active tab(under the Timers menu)