Watsup is a system and process monitor for CPU, memory, page faults, disk IO, network IO.
Version: 1.8Watsup is a system and process monitor for CPU, memory, page faults, disk IO, network IO.
Operating System: Linux
Low overhead. GUI controls. Formatted report in window. Sample interval down to 0.1 secs. Choose font size. System resources: CPU (1-4), memory (free/used/cache), page faults (hard/soft), disk IO, network IO. Process resources: same + execution file name.
Here are some key features of "Watsup":
· overhead is about 1/3 as much
· sample interval as low as 0.1 seconds is supported
· overall system and top process resources are shown on one page
· disk I/O, network I/O, and page fault rates can be monitored
· font can be made small (for display in a corner) or large (whole screen)
· the top N processes are displayed with minimal jumping around between samples
· (which makes it easier to watch one or a few processes)
· process ranking is a weighted sum of CPU, hard page faults, and disk I/O
· GTK+ >= 2.8.x
· C++ compiler