wbar_util is a configuration utility that makes it easy to manage your wbar launchers.
Version: 1.0wbar_util is a configuration utility that makes it easy to manage your wbar launchers.
Operating System: Linux
The configuration utility wbar_util makes managing the launchers in your wbar dock easy.
· Comfortable editing of any wbar configuration files
· Easy to use with buttons or drag'n drop
· Modern GTK interface
· Importing .desktop files via drag'n drop is supported
· GTK+ version 2.10.x
1. Create a directory called wbar_util in /opt
Ubuntu: sudo mkdir /opt/wbar_util
2. Copy all files into this directory
Ubuntu: sudo cp -r * /opt/wbar_util/
3. If wanted the launcher can be copied to /usr/local/bin/
Ubuntu: sudo cp /opt/wbar_util/wbar_util /usr/local/bin/
What's New in This Release:
· Lots of bugfixes
· New shiny icon
· probably 100 things I forgot to mention