WBB IRC Postbot is a hack for the Woltlab Burning Board (WBB) which posts new threads, posts and registrations automatically.
Version: 3.7WBB IRC Postbot is a hack for the Woltlab Burning Board (WBB) which posts new threads, posts and registrations automatically into IRC (Internet Relay Chat). Furthermore, users can search the board, show the latest threads/posts and look up a user’s last seen date via IRC.
License: BSD License
Operating System: Linux
!boardsearch < title > – Shows threads and posts whose title contains the searched words.
!boardseen < username > – Shows when the user was seen the last time in board and when he posted the last time.
!latest – Shows the latest threads/posts (amount is configurable).
!topposter – Shows users with the most posts.
!foren (only for configured admins) – Shows the boards whose threads/posts will be posted into IRC (mainly for debugging purposes).
!lastusers (only for configured admins) – Shows the last registrations.
· Postbot was developed under Linux but should work theoretically under any other UNIX operating system and even on windows with some ugly hacks ;-). For the (recommended) internal method (= board and eggdrop are running on the same system) you need the command-line-version of PHP (php-cli).
· If the board runs on another system, you have to use the external method, that means placing the php-files in a folder on the webserver (which runs the board) and letting eggdrop get their output via wget. This folder can be protected via htaccess, if you configure wget correctly.
· If wget is not available on your system, cou can also use curl.
· Database- and PHP-requirements are the same as WBB’s.
What's New in This Release:
· Two little bugs in the SQL code and TCL for Eggdrop have been fixed.