Web Activity Monitor is easiest and most effective way to protect your family against doubtful web content.Web Activity Monitor allows you to manage permissions for access to web sites and much more...
Version: 3.0.1Web Activity Monitor is easiest and most effective way to protect your family against doubtful web content.
License: Free To Try $35.00
Operating System: Windows
Web Activity Monitor allows you to manage permissions for access to web sites, allows you to pinpoint applications that use Internet connection without your permission, transferring data to and from your
computer or acting like spy software.
Protect your family against dirty web-content!
* Black list for doubtful content sites (porno, violence etc.);
* Over 25000 blacklisted sites in standard install;
* Browser-independent access control;
* Disable banner-sized graphics on web-pages (GIF, PNG);
* Blocks unwanted HTTP-queries (i.e. query to http://www.sex.com);
* Blocks Internet access for any application running on your system;
* Blocks sending e-mail messages to any recipient;
* Allows manipulating information queries with flexible set of rules;
* Task sheduler for any rule in rules list;
* Log sheduler for log files (delete or backup to ZIP);
* Runs in Stealth mode;
* Monitors all Internet queries sent from any Windows application;
* Monitors e-mail messages being sent;
* Monitors calls of WinSock functions (such as 'connect', 'send', recv' etc.);
* Monitors current TCP activity (including ports open and connections established);
* Informative reports can be generated for any period of time;
* Multilanguage support;
* And much more...