Web Jumper Pro - Feature-rich quick search engine utility
Version: 3.1Web Jumper Pro's main search window is made up of a text field in which to enter search strings (words), a popup menu of search engines from the currently chosen engine set and a search button. The text field now features auto-complete functionality. For example, if you have already searched for 'powerbook' in the past, WJP will automatically complete the word for you. You need only type the letter 'p'.
License: Free To Try $15.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Web Jumper Pro gives you 4 window layout options or 'styles', depending on your visual preference.
Most of Web Jumper Pro's commands are accessable within the menu bar as well as via keyboard equivalents. Possibly WJP's greatest strength is its extensive customizability. (Is that a word?) From window style to transparency to float behavior, recent searches count, plugin path and default engine. The Frog is at your service, regardless of your finicky aesthetic nature.
· Registration screen at startup.
What's New in This Release:
· Some users experienced an AppleScript error when executing searches ('Can't find... enginename.txt.txt') This has been fixed.
· Added auto-complete feature.
· Added drop-down menu of recent search strings.
· Revamped preferences window into tabbed interface.
· Minor interface tweaks.
· Fixed bug which would cause an error when search strings contain the pipe I character.
· Fixed a bug in which the "Register Web Jumper Pro" button would not work (take the user to the Kagi store).