WebChecker will help you manage web pages you check frequently
Version: 1.2.1WebChecker is a utility program designed to help you manage web pages you check frequently.
License: Free To Try $15.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
WebChecker will check to see if a web page has been modified, and will notify you when it detects any changes. WebChecker can even automatically launch your favorite web browser in case of the page was modified.
What's New in This Release:
· Turn on extended page checking by default.
· Better error handling if there's not enough memory for the web browser.
· Enhance extended page checking for better accuracy.
· WebChecker requires System 7 or later, and a 68020-based Macintosh or better.
· WebChecker comes in both 68K and PowerPC versions.
· WebChecker requires a direct or dial-in internet connection. It supports Open Transport or "classic" Macintosh TCP/IP.
· WebChecker supports Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer. It does not support Apple's CyberDog, because it does not implement the Mosaic AppleEvent suite.