A comprehensive toolkit for building web pages that include interactive math
Version: 3.7.3Leading e-learning companies, content developers and education portals are using WebEQ to create web-based learning environments that help educators engage students in math and science on the web.
License: Free To Try $495.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Because WebEQ is based on MathML and Java technology, solutions you develop will be platform- and browser-independent.
Author Math for the Web:
· Point-and-click equation editing with WebEQ Editor
· Convert existing content to web-ready formats with WebEQ Publisher
· Generate both Presentation and Content MathML with the most sophisticated tools available
Develop Interactive Math for the Web:
· Scriptable web browser controls to view, edit, graph and evaluate math in web pages
· Use high-level templates from the WebEQ Solutions Library to create complex interactions
Build Math-enabled Web Applications:
· Integrate client-side controls with server-based MathML processing using the WebEQ Equation Server to create web applications, such as: message boards and online testing applications.