Webframe is an easy to use open source framework for developing web-based applications.
Version: 0.76Webframe is an easy to use open source framework for developing web-based applications. Webframe works in the LAMP environment.
License: BSD License
Operating System: Linux
Webframe is not just a regular framework. After install you will have an environment which already has built in login interface, user and group management, database backup, logging feature and a lot more.
Here are some key features of "Webframe":
· Keep it simple whole appliction is divided into small parts
· User friendly clear easy to understand user interface desgin
· Web standards W3C compliant, table less design
· Modular design easy to add new features
· Fast development don't have to start your application from scratch. Lots of built in libary.
· Multi-language support
· Cross browser support
How to install?
Installation is very easy if you have a system which is running apache, php and mysql. Webframe should run under php4 and php5. Here is what to do:
1. Download the core package uncompress and upload it to your server.
2. Run the install scripts by opening your browser and following the link http://yourserver.com/upload/
3. Go through the 5 steps.
4. If the installation is complete you can log into WebFrame
5. Don't forget to remove the install directory.
What's New in This Release:
· In dev, some bugfixes were made in the code and menu module.
· In base, you can remove the install directory at the first login.
· The installer now tries to change config.php permissions.