webknocking - Way to configure a (web)server with having ports closed
Version: 1.0.2webknocking is insprired by portknocking but is uses webpages instead of ports. the main advantage is, that there is no need of an daemon or an special client. because of an implemented "question-answer-game" it can be more secure than the simple knocking-idea (stronger against sniffers).
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "webknocking":
· simple to install and configurate
· no need of an special knocking-client
· no additional overhead becouse of no daemon
· more security with the "question-answer-game"
· under gpl.
What's New in This Release:
· its now possible to disable the close-opend-port-on-next-call-feature.
· running apache with php
· tcsh (sorry ... will be changed in the next version to the standard-shell (sh))