Webstractor - Browser that captures, edits, composes web content
Version: 1.6Webstractor is a unique product that encapsulates internet research projects into their own editable, printable documents.
License: Free To Try $79.99
Operating System: Mac OS X
Webstractor captures every web page you visit, preserving its layout, and allows easy editing like a word processor. Webstractor is truly for everyone... no HTML or web site development is necessary.
What presently can take hours, Webstractor turns into a handful of mouse clicks and a few minutes of editing.
Here are some key features of "Webstractor":
· Automatically capture web pages as you browse
· Visually navigate using thumbnails
· Re-order your browsed content
· Browse a no-nonsense list of links and automate the capture of multiple pages
· Instantaneously search pages visited
· Keep multiple captures of the same page over time
· Edit your pages
· Crop to keep the content you need
· Format content for the printed page
· Add content from your hard drive
· Compose your document from different Web pages with a Table of Contents
· Share your findings.
· 15 days trial period.
What's New in This Release:
· Version 1.6 now runs natively on Intel-based Macs giving customers the ability to quickly automate the research and retrieval of Web content to create perfectly customized documents and reports.