WebTTS is a trouble ticketing system written in PERL5 designed for businesses that need to track problems in their network.
Version: 3.0WebTTS is a trouble ticketing system written in PERL5 designed for businesses that need to track problems in their network.
Operating System: Linux
Trouble Ticketing Systems are used by businesses and individuals to track problems in some type of product or service.
I have written WebTTS to be a trouble ticketing system for ISP's.
This package allows ISP's to track various service-related problems.
Most large businesses use a tracking system to help deal with customer problems, but these systems are either non-free, custom written, or simply impossible to install and get working in a reasonable amount of time.
· Perl 5.004 or higher
· DBI 1.12 or higher
· DBD 1.20 or higher (MySQL Driver)
· Mail::Sendmail 0.77 or higher (only if you want to send eMails)
· DB_File (only to import any older pre-3.0 databases)
· MySQL Database Server (tested with 3.22.xx)
What's New in This Release:
· Changed from DB_File to DBI/DBD MySQL
· Created a Data Abstraction Layer so you can port to another database with relative ease.
· Switched from piping to sendmail to Mail::Sendmail so you can use an SMTP server.
· The addition of an $all variable so when you are selecting a ticket to view you can see all open tickets (just like the menu you are presented with when you use the edit function).