Widget Master - Dashboard & Konfabulator widget management
Version: 1.4Widget Master offers you Dashboard & Konfabulator widget management.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "Widget Master":
· Add and remove user and system widgets with just a click of a button
· Move user installed widgets to the System's Widgets folder for all users of your machine to access.
· One click access to user and system Widgets folders
· Activate Dashboard from within Widget Master
· A growing collection of websites where you can get more widgets
· Compatible with new permissions of widget folders introduced with Mac OS 10.4.1. Some actions may require an administrators username and password.
· Compiled with new Universal Binary for compatibility with Intel based Macs as well as the current PowerPC Mac.
· Disable/Enable widget support. Now you can disable widgets and store then for later, then enable then when you need them.
· Konfabulator 2 support. Now you can add/remove/disable/enable widgets for Konfabulator 2 as well as Dashboard. Konfabulator 2 must be installed in your Applications folder for this support to work.
· Various code and GUI tweaks.
NOTE: Disable support and Konfabulator support will create two new folders each named "Widgets (disabled)"
What's New in This Release:
· Version numbers for widgets that correctly report their version.
· Turn Dashboard on and off
· GUI updating fixed
· Double-click a Dashboard widget to see a little more info on it.
· Open widgets directly from Widget Master.