Serial communication component Win / CE library for serial port communications from embedded Visual C++ programs using a Pocket PC (PPC). Controls multiple ports simultaneously. Supports pocketpc 2002, pocketpc 2003, ppc emulator, Bluetooth serial.
Version: 3.4Serial communication component Win / CE library (WSC4eVC) for serial port communications from embedded Visual C++ (eVC++) programs using Windows CE and the Mobile-based Pocket PC (PPC).
License: Free To Try $115.00
WSC4eVC includes 33 serial port functions plus XMODEM and YMODEM protocols, and a selection of eMbedded Visual C++ (eVC) example programs.
- Can control any serial device connected to the serial port.
- Can control multiple ports simultaneously.
- Is fully thread safe.
- Supports Windows/CE (Pocket PC 2002 and Pocket PC 2003). *- Works with all Pocket PC (PPC) platforms supported by Microsoft eMbedded Visual C++ 3.0 (eVC 3.0) and eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0 (eVC 4.0).
- Supports Smartphone 2002 and Smartphone 2003.
- Supports Bluetooth Serial.
- Supports Pocket PC emulator that is provided with Embedded Tools
- Supports all AT command set modems.
- Built-in software and hardware handshaking for flow control (XON/XOFF, RTS/CTS, DTR/DSR).
- Can send Windows messages on completion of events (incoming character, etc.).
- Adjustable read and send buffers.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows/CE API functions only.
- The same DLL can be used with eMbedded Visual C++ (eVC) and eMbedded Visual Basic (eVB) programs.
- Source code available.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
Requires Microsoft Embedded Tools 3.0 or 4.0 C / C++. The evaluation version of WSC4eVC is fully functional and can be downloaded from www.marshallsoft.com / wsc4evc.htm
Version 3.4: Supports PPC 2003