Windows Password Cracker is an easy-to-use and fast Windows NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 password recovery software
Version: 3.1Windows Password Cracker is an easy-to-use and fast Windows NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 password recovery software.
License: Free To Try $29.00
Operating System: Windows
- Program correctly extracts Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 users' names and passwords in national symbol encoding
- Support bruteforce and dictionary password recovery attacks.
- The program also lets to add users with known LM/NT hashes through the dialog box.
- Forcing program code is written completely on Assembler what lets to get extremely high speed of password recovery procedure on any processor
- Brute force attack session distribution
Version 3.1: Windows Vista,7 Support, bugs fixed, speed increased
Version 3.04: Windows Vista Support, bugs fixed, speed increased
Version 2.24: Support Windows XP Service Pack 2 and Windows 2003 Service Pack 1 with enabled Microsoft's DEP (Data Execution Prevention) feature. Support for Windows 2000 Windows Password Cracker now runs cleanly on Windows XP. It can extract unencrypted password hashes from systems that use Microsoft's SYSKEY protection. Windows Password Cracker supports international language input locales, allowing it to work with operating systems and passwords based on single byte character sets including those for European, Cyrillic, Greek, Hebrew, Arabic, and other languages. Windows Password Cracker now includes a 53,000 word English dictionary for comprehensive English dictionary audits