Powerful Win utilities: fix registry issues, clean system junk, protect privacy, optimize system, find duplicates, show larger resources, see more info of recently accessed resources, monitor activity, make batch operations, synchronize resources.
Version: 24.0WinExt is a powerful utilities kit for Windows. Includes:
Operating System: Windows
- Keep your PC at better performance by fixing Registry issues and cleaning Registry junk. Includes dozens of sub-functions, such as removing Adware, fixing application problems, etc.
- Make your computer run faster and gives you some extra disk space by secure cleaning up useless or invalid system resources. Includes dozens of sub-functions, such as deleting temporary files, invalid shortcuts, etc.
- Protect your privacy also makes your system and browsers run faster by sweeping the traces of Windows, Microsoft apps and browsers. Includes dozens of sub-functions, such as removing recent documents (shortcuts), opening / saving history, browser cookies / cache, etc.
- Greatly improve system performance, speed and stability by optimizing computer settings.
- Quickly find the duplicate files on your drives relied on file contents. It compares file contents, the result is 100% accurate.
- Quickly see all drives/directories/files size in 1 tree view, in order to let you to do the manual disk cleaning work easily. Key features: operate resources in batch mode. Sort resources by size in descending order. Intelligent unit and decimal of size.
- See and open more recent used resources (files and directories). And see more properties of the recent resources, such as path, size, type, date modified and date created.
- Monitor the operations for Windows automatically, such as 'Deleted', 'Renamed', 'Created' and 'Modified' actions of files and folders.
- Select some resources (files / folders) first, and then you can make the following actions on them at once: move to Recycle Bin, permanently delete, copy / move to other location, rename, output information and change properties.
- Automatically or manually synchronize your resources to other place, you can set the sync mode as "Once changed", "Fixed frequency (mins)" and specific times.
- Disable unwanted context.
- Run trusted programs without UAC prompt.
Version 24.0: Added [Date accessed] column (Batch and Recent). Supports to add resources manually by click corresponding menu items (Recent). Can output or change the [Date accessed] property for target resources (Batch). Supports to refresh the data manually (Recent). And more.
Version 23.0: Supports automatic and scheduled scanning by /F startup argument (Duplicates). Can remember and expand the last visited location on "Resources selector" interface (Duplicates, Sync and Activity). Supports to directly clear "Only scan the following folders/files" list (Duplicates). And more.
Version 2.0: Added Sync module. Can display the up/down arrows on the sorted column header. Uses Golden Ratio for the start position of the main interface. Added "Find" function and the context menu to Activity module. Added "Copy full path", "Properties" and "Find" functions to Batch module. And more.