A FREE utilities kit for Windows. You can find duplicate files and larger resources, see more information of recently accessed resources, monitor Windows activity, make batch operation on multiple resources and synchronize resources by using it.
Version: 2.0WinExt is a FREE utilities kit for Windows. You can enjoy the following features by using it:
Operating System: Windows
- Quickly find the duplicate files on your drives relied on file contents. Key features: comparing file contents, 100% accurate result. High-speed comparison algorithm, very fast. Only need 1 click to get result. Reusable result: save / load the duplicate files listing. Sorts result by size in descending, colored groups.
- Quickly see all drives/directories/files size in 1 tree view, in order to let you to do the manual disk cleaning work easily. Key features: operate resources in batch mode. Sort resources by size in descending order. Intelligent unit and decimal of size.
- See and open more recent used resources (files and directories). And see more properties of the recent resources, such as path, size, type, date modified and date created.
- Monitor the operations for Windows automatically, such as 'Deleted', 'Renamed', 'Created' and 'Modified' actions of files and folders.
- Select some resources (files / folders) first, and then you can make the following actions on them at once: move to Recycle Bin, permanently delete, copy / move to other location, rename and output information.
- Automatically or manually synchronize your resources to other place, you can set the sync mode as "Once changed", "Fixed frequency (mins)" and specific times.
Version 2.0: Added Sync module. Can display the up/down arrows on the sorted column header. Uses Golden Ratio for the start position of the main interface. Added "Find" function and the context menu to Activity module. Added "Copy full path", "Properties" and "Find" functions to Batch module. And more.