WISE-FTP is a powerful FTP client using drag & drop for convenient file and folder transfer on the Internet. It offers direct editing of files and folders on the FTP server, resumption of aborted downloads, and more.
Version: 7.0.4WISE-FTP is a powerful FTP client - a software you can use to connect to any FTP server you like in order to upload or download files and folders.
License: Free To Try $49.95
Operating System: Windows
- Connect to any FTP site!
- Intuitive user interface: Work on remote sites as if they were local files and directories, in an interface similar to Windows Explorer!
- Every feature you need to easily manage your FTP servers is available here: delete, rename, copy, change or set properties of remote files and directories, and much more!
- Drag & drop files and directories between the local and remote system.
- Secure authentication and file transfer: Use SFTP or SSL/TLS protocol for maximum security.
- A configuration wizard helps you with configuration.
- Simultaneous transfer of multiple files to one or more FTP servers in the background!
- Macro recorder for the recording of frequently used sequences of commands.
- defined shortcuts for program functions: Assign your own shortcuts to different program functions.
- Integrated HTML editor allows for direct editing of files on the remote system: modify HTML or text files directly on the FTP server.
- Import FTP accounts directly from your provider with the click of your mouse, without manually entering a URL, password or user name (note: this feature is presently only supported by 1&1 and Schlund & Partner).
- Optional encryption (RijnDael 128, 192, and 256 bits, BlowFish, TripleDES, as well as PGP) and compression of files prior to or after transfer for improved security and faster transfer.
- Manage and arrange any number of remote sites in well
- structured directories.
- File quick view using the integrated file viewer or the associated Windows application!
- FTP Task Planner! Schedule your transfers using this new easy
- use tool!
- And lots of other useful features.
Version 7.0.4: Version 7.0.4 (Released March 14, 2011) * A new option for the interval between keepalive commands was added. * The speed and stability of bulk file transfer were improved. * Support of the SFTP protocol was improved. Complete "What's new": http://www.wise-ftp.com/news/
Version 7.0.0: Version 7.0.0 (Released February 21, 2011) * New major version Complete "What's new": http://www.wise-ftp.com/news/
Version 6.1.4: Version 6.1.4 (Released October 28, 2009) * Improved compatibility with Windows 7. * Several other minor issues were corrected. Complete "What's new": http://www.wise-ftp.com/news/index.htm
Version 6.0.9: http://www.wise-ftp.com/news/index.htm
Version 6.0.5: Numerous functionality improvements and minor issues fixes. Visit http://www.wise-ftp.com/news/index.htm for details.
Version 6.0.1: http://www.wise-ftp.com/news/index.htm