WizCrypt is a cross-platform encryption tool.
Version: 2.2WizCrypt is a cross-platform encryption tool. WizCrypt project requires no configuration, uses industry standard RC4 and MD5 encryption, and can be used in scripts for batch operation.
License: The Apache License 2.0
Operating System: Linux
· JRE 1.5 or above
$ java -jar WizCrypt-XX-jar-with-dependencies.jar --help
[Note: `XX' to be substituted with the version number.]
$ java -jar WizCrypt-XX-jar-with-dependencies.jar -e -p mypwd *.jpg
$ java -jar WizCrypt-XX-jar-with-dependencies.jar -d -p mypwd *.jpg.wiz
· You have to supply password through the command line
What's New in This Release:
· An impressive improvement was made in the speed of I/O: about 300% perceivable improvement.
· A new callback API was added to monitor the progress of encrypt and decrypt operations.
· The -v option for verbose output was added.
· Previously, -v was attached to the --version option.
· Now, for seeing the version, you have to use the long format only --version.