wmFuzzy is WindowMaker dockapp that gives you an inexact clock as readable text.
Version: 0.7.1wmFuzzy is WindowMaker dockapp that gives you an inexact clock as readable text.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "wmFuzzy":
· Variable granularity, the approximation accuracy can be set to 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 or 60 minutes, 6 or 12 hours, day, section of week or month, month, year or century.
· Customizable colours, both the foreground and background colours can be set.
· Accurate time on demand, clicking on wmFuzzy causes the current time and date to be displayed to the nearest minute.
· tar -xvzf wmfuzzy-#.#.tgz
· cd wmfuzzy/src
· edit the Makefile to change the prefix variable and the owner and group variables. prefix describes where the files go during install. owner and group describe who owns it after install.
You must uncomment owner and group if you use them.
If you want the Italian version then "make italian".
· su (if necessary)
· make install
· Xpm library
What's New in This Release:
· Completed Italian translation from Fabio Bardon