WMpop is a Window Maker DockApp for monitoring a local (mbox format) or POP3 and APOP mailbox.
Version: 0.51WMpop is a Window Maker DockApp for monitoring a local (mbox format) or POP3 mailbox. WMpop project displays:
Operating System: Linux
· number of mails in the mailbox (or unread mails if checked in the preference screen),
· a scrolling text with the email address of the senders (only for local mailbox for the moment),
· and a status led, indicating mail checking progression and errors.
WMpop can be configured via a graphic interface written in GTK+. The configuration interface let you define parameters of your POP3 server, and let you personalize the app (changing icons or sound and choosing an external command to launch on demand).
It is internationalized, with French translation. You can also run several instances of the program of different mailboxes (remote or local).
· XPM (xpm4g-dev)
· GTK 1.2 (libgtk1.2-dev) (optional if you don't want the configuration GUI) (Debian package names are provided in parenthesis for information)
What's New in This Release:
· zadded -c switch to use an alternative configuration file. This can be used to launch several WMpop instances on different mailboxes.