WMPop3LB is a multi POP3 accounts mailbox checker.
Version: 2.4.2WMPop3LB is a multi POP3 accounts mailbox checker. It can connect to up to 6 POP3 accounts to check if you have mail, get the "From:" and "Subject:" header fields of each mail and display them in a 7 lines window.
Operating System: Linux
Messages can be deleted directly off the servers by selecting the mails to delete and clicking the "delete" button.
Here are some key features of "WMPop3LB":
· up to 6 different pop servers / accounts.
· displays "From:" and "Subject:" fields for each mail.
· displays number of unread messages or total number of messages, per account
· different autochecking intervals for each pop account
· can delete mail directly off the server
· can launch a command for each new mail received, for each selected message or for each server.
· very verbose interface
What's New in This Release:
· fixed a bug in pop3WriteOneMail: the first line of a received buffer was always removed, so the received mail was incomplete and corrupted.