wmusic is a windowmaker dockapp that remote controls xmms.
Version: 1.5.0wmusic is a windowmaker dockapp that remote controls xmms.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "wmusic":
· VCR style controls including fast rewind and fast forward
· Time and Playlist position display
· Super stylee rotating arrow
· Hiding of the xmms windows (on startup and through middle-click)
· AfterStep users, add this line to your ~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/wharf:
Wharf wmusic - Swallow "wmusic" wmusic -w &
· Sawfish users, grab Tiger-T's DockMill theme, and apply it to the running dockapp with the -w flag on.
· KDE users can use the "Dock Application Bar" to dock wmusic, don't forget the -w flag to launch wmusic. Right-Click on Kicker, then pick:
Add->Extension->Dock Application Bar
· xmms >= 1.0.0 and all the appropriate devel packages (glib, gtk+, xmms, glibc, etc)
· xmms > 1.2.4 if you have problems with the prefs window popping up
What's New in This Release:
· Added -R option to start xmms when wmusic is started, and to exit wmusic when xmms exits.
· Incremented the minor version number, getting sick of 1.4.xx releases