The Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP Client) provides secure file transfer functionality over any reliable data stream, SSH in this case. It is the standard file transfer protocol for use with the SSH2 protocol.
Version: 3.8.5The Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP Client) provides secure file transfer functionality over any reliable data stream, SSH in this case.
License: Free To Try $199.00
Operating System: Windows
It is the standard file transfer protocol for use with the SSH2 protocol. wodSFTP component implements client side of this protocol which is reliable and easy to use.
SFTP protocol is designed to provide primarily file transfer, but also more general file system access on the remote server - in secure manner.
SFTP protocol assumes it is running on secure channel (secure channel is implemented in wodSFTP), thus no plaintext passwords or file information is exposed to the network.
This component implements protocol that is also used in well known SCP (Secure Copy) command on UNIX systems. Internally, SCP client opens SFTP connection with the server for file transfer (much better than calling RCP over SSH connection).
wodSFTP supports the most important PutFile (for file uploading) and GetFile (for file downloading) methods, but also:
- PutData and GetData to copy string variable to/from remote file,
- MakeDir and RemoveDir to create and delete directories,
- DeleteFile to delete file on the server,
- ListItems event to list files in some directory on remote server,
- GetAttributes and SetAttributes to retrieve and set attributes for the file (or directory),
- Resume property to resume broken transfers,
- Blocking mode to execute methods and wait until they are completed.
- Password and PublicKey properties that determine type of authentication with the server
- ASCII and Binary file transfers to handle different data types....
- Done event that is fired when executed method is completed - a perfect place to initiate new command..wodSFTP is tested and works great with all OpenSSH versions, as well as SSH (from SSH Communications Security Corp.) which are most common on today's servers, but has been also tested on others too. Different server implementations handle some sftp features differently.
Version 3.8.5: 3.8.5 January 15, 2018 Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.2n
Version 3.8.3: 3.6.2 March 14, 2013 * Significant SFTP upload and download speed increase
Version 3.5.5: 3.5.5 April 4, 2011 * Fixed potential crash under heavy load when Disconnect method was called inside component's event * KeepAlives property
Version 3.5.2: 3.5.2 February 12, 2010 * Fixed possible access violation with WS_FTP server in ListDir/ListNames
Version 3.5.1: 3.5.1 January 21, 2010 * Distribution now contains x86 and x64 binaries 3.5.0 November 12, 2009 * FIPS 140-2 enabled library can now be specified as external DLL, through FIPS property.
Version 3.3.1: 3.3.1 January 12, 2009 * Fix in RemoteOpen which caused error to be returned in Delphi. Now Type defaults to VbString (8)
Version 3.2.1: 3.2.1 August 23, 2007 * Fix for server that don't provide information about remote file size, so download failed. Now download will work but progress event will not show correct information (since 'Total' is unknown)
Version 18.104.22.168: 3.0.5 October 4, 2006 * Fix in ListDir method that could generate access violation if remote system had files that were really old (before 1970)