Wondershare Video to Mobile Phone Converter - Convert video and audio files to Nokia, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Samsung and LG
Version: 1.1.25Wondershare Video to Mobile Phone Converter for Mac is the perfect solution for Mac OS users to convert video files to mobile phones of various brands.
License: Free To Try $29.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
This Mac MP4 converter can convert video files including MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, AVI, Mpeg TS/TP (for HD Video) to different video formats for different mobile phones. It can convert video to Nokia, video to Motorola, video to Sony Ericsson, etc. And it can even extract the audio tracks from your video files and convert them to MP3 and AAC audio formats.
Wondershare Video to Mobile Phone Converter for Mac provides powerful functions to edit your video files. You can trim video length, crop video area, set video brightness, contrast, and saturation, and customize video/audio output settings.
Here are some key features of "Wondershare Video to Mobile Phone Converter":
· A complete video converter for mobile phone designed for both Power PC and Intel Mac users
· Convert video to Nokia, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Samsung and LG.
· Extract and convert audio tracks from video or audio files to M4A and AAC.
· Trim your video files to capture and convert your favorite video clips.
· Crop your video area to remove the black video sides.
· Adjust your video effects by setting video contrast, brightness and saturation.
· Allow you to set video resolution, video frame rate, video bit rate, audio bit rate, audio sample rate and so on.
· 1G Hz CPU or above
· 128 MB of RAM (256 MB Recommended)
· any VGA card