Wooden Fish Messenger is an instant messenging client application based on the open Jabber Standard Protocals and the SMACK API.
Version: 1.0 beta1Wooden Fish Messenger is an instant messenging client application based on the open Jabber Standard Protocals and the SMACK API.
Operating System: Linux
The application is written in Java and can be launched directly from your browser through Java Web Start.
Here are some key features of "Wooden Fish Messenger":
· Multiple Jabber accounts,
· Chat, groupchat, message,
· Sounds for presence and incoming message notifications,
· Animated icons,
· Various skins,
· Run on any platform that supports JRE 1.4.x or higher
· Integrated bookmark and room discovery functions to join a group chat room,
· Tabbed group chat interface,
· Conversation history,
· Chat Room configuration,
· and more..
Wooden Fish Messenger is a Java Web Start enabled application. Please click on the image below to install and launch the application.
Wooden Fish Messenger will be installed automatically from your browser and work as standalone desktop application. Before launching the application, please check the Java Runtime section of the requirements page and verify that the Java Runtime Environment is installed and the web browser is configured properly to support Java Web Start JNLP file extension.