WorkBone is a simple, curses-based CD player that is controlled by the num-lock keys.
Version: 2.40WorkBone is a simple, curses-based CD player that is controlled by the num-lock keys. It uses the cdtool package can be used to determine the contents of a CD before playing it.
Operating System: Linux
WorkBone uses the numeric keypad as a control panel to allow you to move track to track, play, stop, pause, and resume playing of audio CDs. Additionally, the running times are continuously updated and displayed. Make sure you have your NUM LOCK engaged when using WorkBone. A template is displayed to guide you, and pushing the DEL key on the numeric pad will bring up a help screen.
· libc6 (>= 2.3.2.ds1-4) [not alpha, ia64]
· libc6.1 (>= 2.3.2.ds1-4) [alpha, ia64]
· libgcc1 (>= 1:3.4.1-3) [mips, mipsel]
What's New in This Release:
· Compatibility fixes to run with glibc 2.x
· Add switch -p to play tracks from the shell
· Add switch -d to change CD-ROM device