WorkSheet Maker - K-6 grade math worksheet maker.
Version: 2.3.4WorkSheet Maker is a teaching tool for mathematics. It allows you to create numerical math work sheets for students. This software is primarily geared toward grades K-6.
License: Free To Try $25.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
It will make and print one or more copies of worksheets and an answer sheet if desired each time 'Print' is clicked.
It will also use random numbers each time you want to create a new sheet.
Here are some key features of "WorkSheet Maker":
· Addition: within 99, 999, 9999 or 99999 choose carrying or no carrying
· Subtraction: within 99, 999, 9999 or 99999 choose decomposition or not, mixed or from rounds numbers eg from 100's; all sums take away from 100, 200, 300,400, etc.
· Multiplication: of Tens and units; Hundreds, Tens and Units; Thousands, Hundreds, Tens and Units. These can be by units (a random mix); Tens and Units (a random mix); 11 to 19 (a random mix) or by a specific single number.
· Division: With remainders; of Tens and Units; Hundreds, Tens and Units; Thousands, Hundreds, Tens and Units. Without remainders; answers within 99, 999 or 9999, by a random number or the chosen number(2-10) .
· All the about sheets can be decimals too: Units and tenths; Tens, Units and tenths; Units, tenths and hundredths; Tens, Units, tenths and hundredths.
· Worksheet Maker will make One Line Worksheets with questions like this: 1 + 5 =
· Worksheet Maker will make Mini One Line Worksheets with questions like this: 1 + 5 = 6 worksheets to a page.
· Worksheet Maker will make illustrated Function Machine Worksheets to help explain basic arithmetical functions.
· Mac with a 68040 processor or better
· 4MB free Ram
· a printer
· nag screen