An unique action-packed freeware strategy game. You can control a commander with your mouse and also buy different units to help you in battle, but you must have the right amount of money to buy these.
Version: 3At last after months of work I have finished Worm Wars 3, itâ€™s a big improvement over any others in the series, and even the demo which was released last month.
Operating System: Windows
Here are some of the features, which you will find in worm wars 3:
- 14 missions complete with 3 bosses spanning across detailed jungle,
- Save feature so you donâ€™t have to worry about remembering passwords
- 17 Units including troops, buildings, vehicles and strikes. These units
- 9 Weapons including a proper sniper rifle and the all-new flame-thrower.
- 2 vehicles, controllable in-game (the commander Hum-Vee & the mini-jet)
- A custom game generator; choose the amount of starting cash and enemy
- A training level for beginners and a target practise mode to earn some
- Trooper AI options- tell your troops what tactic to use in battle, orders
For those of you not familiar with worm wars, itâ€™s an action/strategy game. You can control a commander with your mouse and also buy different units to help you in battle, but you must have the right amount of money to buy these.
In this version there are technology levels, which means you have to buy a research centre if you want better technology.