Writing Direction CSM - Control Strip to change writing direction
Version: 1.1.1Useful only when a right-to-left script (such as Hebrew) is installed in the system. Allows setting the system writing direction (as in the Text control panel) dynamically on a per-application basis.
Operating System: Mac OS X
It also allows changing the system-wide Force Font setting.
Here are some key features of "Writing Direction CSM":
· Allows changing the writing direction either by clicking or using standard keyboard shortcuts.
· Allows changing the Force Font setting either by menu choice or using standard keyboard shortcuts.
· Keyboard shortcuts can be turned on and off at any time.
· Totally dynamic: module installation and removal does not require a restart.
· PowerPC native. Not a system extension (INIT). Does not use "trap patching" techniques.
· Full documentation in English and in Hebrew.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed to make the keyboard shortcut work only when the Control key is the only modifier key being pressed.