Wyona Yulup - Mozilla CMS editor based on Firefox Framework.
Version: 0.3.1-r27430Yulup makes Content Management as simple as it gets! Creature comforts thanks to Yulup!
Operating System: Mac OS X
Yulup makes Content Management as simple as it gets. It decouples the Content Management User Interface from the server through the implementation of Neutron, Atom and WebDAV protocols. Yulup allows editing of Plain-Text, HTML, XHTML and arbitrary XML (with XSLT stylesheets applied) documents in source and WYSIWYG mode.
Here are some key features of "Wyona Yulup":
· Integrated into the web browser. There is no gap between surfing the web and editing its content.
· Yulup is platform-independent, and runs on every machine which also runs Firefox.
· Yulup is free software, licensed under the GPL. You are free to change, extend and adapt Yulup to your special needs.
· Editing of Plain-Text, HTML, XHTML and arbitrary XML with XSLT stylesheets applied documents in source and WYSIWYG mode.
· Auto-Discovery of editable content.
· Augmenting the editing process with the help of local templates (e.g. applying default XSLT stylesheets to certain content types).
· XML well-formedness checking.
· Support for the Neutron Protocol.
· Support for the Atom Publishing Protocol (Draft 09) and the Atom 1.0 Format. Creating, editing and deleting Atom entries. Auto-Discovery of Collections and Feeds.
· Editing is secure. Yulup supports Neutron-Auth and HTTP Basic and Digest authentication over regular and SSL connections.
· Fully localisable UI.
· Firefox 2.0 or later